, , ,

Hi. So this month is hard and I’m not allowed many treats sob :'(. So to keep me busy from eating treats we are doing an experiment.  The experiment is we pour water heated in the microwave and water heated on the stove onto two identical plants then see if the microwave one dies. We found an article about this experiment online and the microwave one died so we want to see if they’re right.   If they are right, I should probably stop eating so much popcorn.  Makes me feel like sobbing again…. Please have extra treats for me.  Nicholas

p.s.  My mom will include a photo of the experiment and a link to the original test. Have a great Spring break!

The link:  http://usahitman.com/microwave-test/

The photo: